Thursday, July 31, 2008

Summer stuff

Tyler on his stomach - a position he got into all by himself for the first time!

I can hardly believe that tomorrow it will be August! This summer is just flying by. We have been having so much fun golfing and bowling and doing fireworks for the second time this month! I love that Trent likes the fire as much as I do.
Ben bought me some ladies left-handed golf clubs which are so much nicer than my previous set that we just picked for for a couple dollars when we first got married. It's been fun to be able to play - now I just have to get as good as my husband. That's a challenge!

So, Trent knows that his birthday is coming up and keeps telling me every few minutes that he's two right now but he will be three on his birthday! He's good at repeating what he hears! This picture of him is him standing on a stool at the counter trying to eat all the grapes. He seriously would make himself sick on grapes if we don't watch him. (LOTS of first-hand experience on the sick part...)
Tyler learned how to roll over this week and I think he's been sleeping on his tummy every time we lay him down to go to sleep. Wouldn't surprise me with his hurting tummy, but I think it's funny that he likes to sleep that way. He is also cutting teeth and that's always such a drooly, pain-filled time.
Well, I think it's time I get out of the house today and go do something fun - maybe like finishing buying fun things for the preschool my friend and I put together for our boys this year! It's going to be so much fun! I can hardly wait! (Can you tell I'm excited??!!)

1 comment:

clarkfamblog said...

Everybody looks happy and well. Good job! Now, get to updating this blog, girlfriend. What? No time? What about the hours of 3am to 4am? Sleep is for the weak! We love ya!