Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Pictures from our Trip

So, this is what we did at my grandparents' home!
Trent was given an Indian costume for his birthday by my Mother, but he didn't really want to wear it. So, at the shops at Ruby's Mom found him a bow and arrow set that he thought was pretty cool and then she showed him how to lick the suction end and stick it to your forhead....so cool!


Tyler's just a sweetie and waits patiently most times. He's waiting to eat here...and looks so cute trying to satisfy his hungry tummy on an old bib! YUM!


We went ATV riding while there and had a blast! The first picture of us riding is Ben and my silly sister Heather! It was fun to have my younger sisters there, but I'm sure they are happy not to have Tyler waking them up in the middle of the night anymore! Ben just came for the day and then we all drove home together - but I think he had an alright time....And No, I'm not killing Trenton in the last picture...he just got scared at the last minute while I was buckling him in and I told him that he just had to try it for just a little bit. He loved it SO much that in the first few minutes he started telling me to drive faster! However, one can only drive a ranger so fast on dirt roads with many turns in them with a two-year-old and a twelve-year-old in the seats next to you. We had a great time.

4 comments:

Krystal said...

Well aren't you the busy little mom! It sounds like you've had a ton of fun this summer. The ATVs look like a blast!

Angel said...

That sounds wonderful! You all look like you were having a blast. Tyler is sooo cute chewing on his bibby.

Chad and Tina said...

Thank you again for coming to our yard sale! That honestly meant a lot! Thank you for donating as well. Chad and I both truly appreciate that! I need your email address because I decided to go private wiht my blog and now I need to invite you. My email address is Mortensen2003@gmail.com

Chad and Tina said...

I tagged you on my blog. Come read and see what it is all about. It was my first one, so I hope it is okay I tagged you!