Friday, September 05, 2008

Family Hike!

Well, we hiked up to the Timpanogos Caves on Monday! It was a lot of fun! Since we lived up closer to there we have been wanting to go, but something always stopped us. Ben packed Tyler up there and Marc carried Trent frequently. Trent was also okay to hold my hand much of the time, but of course it's long and steep! It was so good for the lungs and helped in my next adventure!!

Our family in the cave

Trent playing with a "walking stick" outside before we went in!

Cute Tyler getting a free ride up tot he caves! He laughed and giggled the whole way up. I think he really liked being out there and watching the rest of us walk!

The Boys overlooking the valley. The sun is so cool and made it just a little more beautiful!

Trent and Mommy on the way back down. Pretty cold in the shade that far up.

So, my next adventure...I'm running a 5K. I know it's not much, but considering I couldn't even use my lungs up the stairs not long ago, that's huge. I have started running again since having Tyler and I still love it, so I guess this is what I'm going to stick with. Thanks to my friend Heather for finding the perfect first run for me. :)

1 comment:

Alicia Jane said...

Yay! Which one are you going to run? Good Luck:0)