Sunday, September 28, 2008

Who knew making baby food was so easy?

I read about making baby food with Trent and I did some things here and there, but since I joined a produce co-op and got a Magic Bullet blender for my birthday it's so easy!! Lucky Tyler! I just blend stuff up or sometimes cook it a little so it's easy to blend and then pour it into ice trays. It freezes so quickly and then it's into little baggies and back into the freezer. It takes just seconds to defrost and I feel like I can use whatever we're not going to finish from the produce order. It's fabulous! Anyhow, I made a bunch the last few days because we were getting low and now I'm ready for another two weeks or so. (The squash I made here is from our garden - even better!)


2 comments:

The Woody's Fam said...

Ok, next baby I am totally copying. Hope you don't mind copy cats! I never would have thought to put it in ice trays or even to freeze it. Great Idea.

PS you are the Utah Ben Spencer Family because one of Daniel's nearest and dearest mission comps is The Washington Ben Spencer Family. I had to have an easy way to tell the difference.

clarkfamblog said...

I'm soooo impressed. You are a domestic goddess! Tell everyone hello and give lots of hugs!