Friday, October 03, 2008

A Trip Out to the Dinosaurs!

Yesterday I took the boys out to the dinosaur museum! Trent loves it there and I have been trying to do other, outside-type activities because that museum seems to be our hide-a-way for several months in the winter. Anyhow, we must have gone at the perfect time because it was nearly dead inside and we had most places completely to ourselves. It was rather relaxing and we all had a great time! It is kinda dark in many places inside the museum, but it was still fun!

Tyler's so patient while Mom plays with Trent. He's been good at that from day one!


Collecting and burying most of the dinosaurs! Trying hard to hold still so I could take a picture!


Trent is big enough now to really play with some of the activities there. He is really into building several different types of dinosaurs - usually the "mean" ones. (He really does know the difference between plant/grass eaters and the meat eaters just by looking at them. He always tells us that the mean ones are going to eat him. Think he'll survive!??)

No comments: