
Our Disneyland trip was so much fun! Just the four of us went and we had a really good time together. The fog never burned off so it was a little cold, but we dragged some blankets for the boys around all day and that helped a lot. Trent kept himself busy in line by singing Christmas songs and doing his new silly dance, which I have to tape before he stops doing it! The only two Christmas songs he knows with most of the words are Jingle Bells and Santa Claus is coming to Town...over and over!

Playing Toon Town - we never spend time there and Trent loved it
But the two best stories I have to share. Trent's story: At the end of the day both boys were fast asleep in the stroller. We had to collapse the stroller to load onto the tram to get back to our car, so I held Tyler and thought I could hold up Trent with the other hand. Ben thought he could stand. Trent fell over sleeping and crashed onto the sidewalk. The nice lady whose feet he fell on was very sweet and picked him up for us. That was funny. I couldn't help but laugh and I couldn't get to him, so laughing seemed like the right thing to do! And then comfort him.

Picture taken before this great story! But Tyler's story is even better! The castle was lit up so pretty and romantic and I told Ben we should go over and take pictures - he assumed that meant making out! The carousel was lit up and looked so pretty that Trent decided he wanted to ride it. The last time I was on the carousel my youngest sister had a very big accident, so I told Ben and story while we waited in line. We put the boys on the ride and Tyler was right next to the mirrors...okay, it gets gross just as a warning! The horses start up and down and Ty keeps looking over at the mirrors and then throwing his face into my shoulder. After a few times of that I thought he looked a little sick. Just as I reached across to pull his head from looking at those mirrors spinning around and around, he turns his head towards me and throws up IN MY MOUTH! Yum! Ben said we couldn't make out unless I found some scope. :( What a memorable Disneyland experience because of these two things!

Making music at Tarzan's treehouse

Hanging out in Santa's Sleigh. We tried to see Santa, but Trent didn't think it was him because he wasn't dressed in red.

Here is the turkey who was pardoned by the President this year

Ready to fly on Dumbo! Trent loves this ride
One of the sweetest moments of this trip was remembering my Grandma Bradley. My first memories of the Tiki Room & Haunted Mansion were with her. I cannot remember being at the Tiki Room very often so when we went this time I just sat and thought of her. We made so many great memories!
5 comments:
How fun! We drove past Disneyland during Christmas break. Does that count?!
That makes me so excited to go to Disneyland! That throw-up story is hilarious. Oh the things we mothers put up with for our kids... YUCK!! Looks like you guys had a very wonderful, memorable trip. Glad you got back safe!
What a fun trip. I know exactly what you mean about the tram. That happened to me when I was with my sister and her kids a couple of years ago. Except that my nephew nearly fell off the train.
Ahhh, you guys had such a wonderful trip. I can't believe how much fun it was, not to mention work. Hawling two little ones around for 2 weeks must have taken a toll.
Amber it looks like y'all had so much fun! I want to go so bad now! I think we will give Sky until next fall or winter though! We would love to have you over for dinner soon!
Post a Comment