I love being married! We have three adorable little kiddos who I have the privledge of being mommy to every day. I am blessed to have the many talents and experiences that I do and I try to use them to create wonderful memories for my little family. With plenty of real life moments mixed in too!
Friday, February 27, 2009
The BIG, Mean Sharks! (According to Trenton)
We went to the aquarium to "see the sharks" with cousins Bree and Sarah and all their cute kids. We had such a good time. Trenton, of course, wanted to stay and stay, but it was way past nap time for Tyler. We really should get together again soon, Girls! All the gear needed for all the kids.
1 comment:
Once again... that was so much fun!!! And I have to know, how did the day after go?? :)
Post a Comment