I was putting the boys down for naps which means that Tyler goes in the crib and Trent lays on my bed with me while I read to him. Since I cannot find a way to make time for The Friend any other way we usually read one or two stories from there and then move on to our book of the week or month - depending on how long it is. Right now we're reading The Secret Garden. Anyhow, I was just reading this very inspiring story in The Friend and even started tearing up a little, which I was sure was going to make Trent ask what was wrong when I look at him and he's completely gone! It usually takes more than ONE story to put him out...and that's why we still have quiet time at my house. And yes, it's mandatory!
I love being married! We have three adorable little kiddos who I have the privledge of being mommy to every day. I am blessed to have the many talents and experiences that I do and I try to use them to create wonderful memories for my little family. With plenty of real life moments mixed in too!
Friday, February 13, 2009
Oranges & LOTS of Sleep
I was putting the boys down for naps which means that Tyler goes in the crib and Trent lays on my bed with me while I read to him. Since I cannot find a way to make time for The Friend any other way we usually read one or two stories from there and then move on to our book of the week or month - depending on how long it is. Right now we're reading The Secret Garden. Anyhow, I was just reading this very inspiring story in The Friend and even started tearing up a little, which I was sure was going to make Trent ask what was wrong when I look at him and he's completely gone! It usually takes more than ONE story to put him out...and that's why we still have quiet time at my house. And yes, it's mandatory!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your boys are so cute! There is a lot of orange-eating in my house, too!
Post a Comment