Today is our 5 year anniversary! I am married to the most amazing man. It's been a great 5 years, plus all the many others that we have known each other. I think May marks 17 years that we've known each other. My family has told me lately how much more mellow I am since marrying Ben and having children. I know it's a good thing because I enjoy life so much more!! I am so blessed to be married to Ben.
As a funny side-note: Ben's first memory of me: me & Jasmyn calling Ben & Jeremy "dum dums" and telling them to leave the nursery (we were waiting for our parents in choir). Ah, true love!
4 comments:
Happy Anniversery!! 5 down, only eternity to go!
Amber, you always look so lovely. But I have to say you were glowing in that wedding picture. Congratulations on 5 years.
Happy Anniversary Amber and Ben!!
Happy happy anniversary! That is such a cute picture.
Post a Comment