
Easter was fun here. We did all the Easter bunny stuff on Saturday and the boys had a great time searching for eggs. Well, Trenton did at least. Tyler liked finding the eggs but was mad when we wouldn't let him stick the entire egg in his mouth, with or without candy in it! That kid and his mouth!! But, Trent is still enjoying his Easter candy and he completely likes the idea of the Easter bunny stopping by our place. Sunday we had dinner/cookies with Jasmyn & Marc. Jasmyn made great sugar cookies and brought them over. Wasn't that nice so I didn't have to make any?!! We had dyed eggs earlier in the week so it felt like a whole week of fun, Easter, spring-like activities. On Sunday we also watched Ben Hur, which Jasmyn and I love to watch on Sunday and Ben and Marc tolerate! Jasmyn and I are counting down our lasts together, at least for awhile and it's kinda sad. Hopefully we will one day be able to live nearer to each other again.
Feeding Tyler part of a sugar cookie while trying to watch Ben Hur

Of course Trenton knows how to smile on command, but when Tyler is tired, that's it! These are the Easter outfits I found for them. Ben laughs that they are the same, but I can do what I want until they care!!
2 comments:
Love them! I think matching outfits are so cute!! (If you can't tell from my easter pics :)
They are super handsome and I love that they match. It must be a mom thing.
Post a Comment