Sunday, April 12, 2009

Sunshine

One morning Trenton really wanted to get outside, he even wanted to skip library story time to spend more time outside. So, we did! We tried calling around to find some friends, but everyone was busy. (I love this cute face of Tyler's.)
So we headed to the park and fed the ducks. This is Trenton's favorite duck that we always look for. He likes the "crazy hair" on his head! Trenton is getting so good at these rock walls. He must've climbed up them about 20+ times that day! We had a great time being out in the sunshine! After quiet time we played outside in the front yard and had a few friends walking by come over. We all headed over to the park near us and spent even more time running around and having a great time! I love weather that lets us get out and breathe! Trent is so excited for summer - he keeps talking about how he wants to play in the pool and run in the sprinklers. He's completely my kid!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

You guys have been SO busy! Looks like you've been having lots of fun. I am so excited it is getting warm, we'll need to get together at someones house to play. Maybe before Bree moves up I could come down there to play.

argylesocks said...

You are such a fun and adventurous mom. It is inspiring. It has been forever since I have seen you. I hope you are doing well. Thanks for everything.

Jasmyn said...

You have cute kids. Good work.

Also - is that the park behind WalMart? Marc keeps wanting to go there and we haven't been yet...

Love you!
Jasmyn

Jasmyn said...

Hey Amber - oh, that's okay about Monday night. None of these jobs he's been interviewing for require him to travel and GOOD THING, cause I don't like when he leaves. At least I feel safe in Provo!

The games sound fun, though--if Marc leaves again I'll definitely come over and play with you guys. :)