I love being married! We have three adorable little kiddos who I have the privledge of being mommy to every day. I am blessed to have the many talents and experiences that I do and I try to use them to create wonderful memories for my little family. With plenty of real life moments mixed in too!
Sunday, April 12, 2009
A Very Busy Day
Since things have been non-stop around here (which is a great thing!) Heather & I decided to make a day of the one free day we could dig out a little awhile ago. We started at the jumping place because they will be stopping that soon for the summer and we hadn't been in awhile. Since we had just returned home from California where Trenton had access to a trampoline and lots of time to work it all out we had a great time. He jumped so much and LOVED it! I've never seen him have so much fun on the trampolines.
Next we headed to an eating/play place for some more wiggles to get free.
We got home in time for quiet time and when they woke up the Grandparents were here! So much fun. We had to wait for Daddy to get home before we headed out for a great evening together - so we "played soccer" out there and also got the boys to do some digging in the garden. Yep, we start them early!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment