Saturday, May 16, 2009

Enjoying the Sun

Not much happening...we're just having so much fun doing lots of things in this great spring weather we have had this week. We hit Home Depot to get some things for the house - and of course since the boys were having such a great time together I had to take their picture! Then the Bean Museum is always a good "get-out-of-the-house" choice when there's not much time until quiet time. This is Tyler's screaming "I don't want to listen to you call me back" face! :) And believe it or not this is a happy/excited face from Tyler...such a big mouth! We went to a BYU baseball game with Marc & Jasmyn. There were some pretty cool plays and we had a good time...of course Jazz and I always enjoy visiting together. Monday night we thought it would be fun to take Daddy to our favorite duck park. Trenton loves this park that we discovered last year with his friend James. We took the kite and had a good time. Okay I told you Ty has a big mouth...I'm not being mean he just has a funny way of opening his mouth really big - when he's happy and sad. Jasmyn knows, she saw it at the game. He's really laughing hard here! Then just to make sure I don't go insane we headed over to Thanksgiving Point, but to the Farm Country this time instead of the beloved dinosaur museum! We're looking forward to lots of trips all summer enjoying all the outdoor things you can't do in the winter. Last night we thought would be great for a bike ride and we were right! Last year we just didn't dare ride that much because we didn't have a helmet that fit Tyler's teeny tiny head, but this year it fits just right. The weather we perfect and the boys we so good - until Tyler decided we were done about the last 1/2 of the way back. He's good though. Tyler just goes into this "you aren't helping me and I'm just going to sulk about it" mode after about 5 minutes, so at least he realizes we'll help him as soon as we can. Ben works for such a great company. Every year they have a big party out on the CEO's property (he's so generous) complete with the big bounce house slides, tons of food (including boiled crawdads - very tasty), treehouse, trampoline, pond you can fish in, live band, and human slingshot! All very fun. We love going and visiting with everyone and just having a good time.

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Looks like you have been having such a fun spring! I think Laylah is finally feeling better, so I think you should invite us next time you do something fun ;)

Danya said...

Looks like too much fun! I love the pictures of your boys in the helmets. Too cute.

I feel kinda jipped though that we didn't get to see a pic of you trying out the human sling shot! LOL

The Woody's Fam said...

I am so jealous! I wish I could say my week was that wonderful! May this coming can will be better. I finally have some free time. Let me know when we can get together!

Jasmyn said...

Your boys are my favorite! And I love Tyler's big mouth--we should play more...once I quit work and can stay home all day, that would be lots of fun!
(P.S. And if we DO end up staying in Utah, we're going to be workout buddies. I've just decided--Lucky you.) :)

argylesocks said...

What fun! I love that you get out and do so much with you boys. We would love to play sometime.

Angel said...

Looks like you guys are having a blast already this summer. Hopefully we'll get to see you sometime.

Chad and Tina said...

These are such fun pictures!!! Your two boys are adorable! I cannot believe how fast they are growing up! How are you doing? Are you liking that it is warming up outside?

-Tina

Amanda said...

We went to the park this week, and it was so windy it blew all of our stuff around everywhere. lol. gotta love the victorville wind!