I love being married! We have three adorable little kiddos who I have the privledge of being mommy to every day. I am blessed to have the many talents and experiences that I do and I try to use them to create wonderful memories for my little family. With plenty of real life moments mixed in too!
Friday, June 12, 2009
New Reads
I just read the funniest book: "Confessions of a Completely insane Mother" by Kersten Campbell. Each chapter is about a 2-minute read and just leaves a little funny thought and chuckle with you. My favorite chapter, however, is the one of teaching your children how to work and clean. She mentions that after you have taught your children how to clean they will become experts at avoiding doing their chores. Since you have saved so much time by not cleaning you can use your extra time to "create and maintain hundreds of charts" so your children can be rewarded for "waking up in the morning; not beating each other up; eating food; and wearing clothes." Come on, it's funny! Laugh a little and go read a funny book!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How classic is that! My Mom had to make sooo many different charts for us kids... Sounds like a great book!
I have heard a few times that that is a great book. I will have to go get a copy. Thanks for the recommendation.
I need a new read, I'll have to check that one out. Friday night was so much fun!!
Post a Comment