I love being married! We have three adorable little kiddos who I have the privledge of being mommy to every day. I am blessed to have the many talents and experiences that I do and I try to use them to create wonderful memories for my little family. With plenty of real life moments mixed in too!
Friday, June 19, 2009
Oquirrh Mountain Temple
We are so blessed to be able to attend a second temple open house in the past six months. Of course getting Trenton excited to go to the temple is easy. He always wants to go and wonders aloud why we don't take him with us all the time. It has been a wonderful experience to visit these temples with my family and talk to Trenton about what he feels there.
Trenton counted all the stairs that we walked up and down. He LOVES counting and especially finds it fun to count stairs as he's walking on them. Another game was to find all the pictures, once again, in the brochure and match them to the rooms in the temple. Finding all the chandeliers and mirrors was fun too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that's a real pretty temple! I'm glad you all had a great time taking the kids too. Way fun!
Post a Comment