Sunday, July 19, 2009

Fun with Aunt Jasmyn

My Sister Jasmyn is due any day now and yet last week she came to my rescue and helped out so much! We found out (very last minute) that we were supposed to take our YW to the temple in the middle of the week in the middle of the day. Of course I am one of the few who does't work, but having little kids makes up for all that! So, last minute I asked Jasmyn if she would take them. She's a trooper (or she just didn't want them destroying her house!) and took them to the library and a little splash pool near her house. Then she even brought them home where I promptly put them in bed because water and sun are the best things to help children sleep well! Thanks Jasmyn! Trenton is still talking about the fun time he had with you!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

What a great sister! Cute pictures ;)