I love being married! We have three adorable little kiddos who I have the privledge of being mommy to every day. I am blessed to have the many talents and experiences that I do and I try to use them to create wonderful memories for my little family. With plenty of real life moments mixed in too!
Sunday, September 27, 2009
Family Pictures
And a good kissing picture Thank you, Heather, for your time and talent!
Your family is adorable...Do you live in Ca? So glad I found your blog you are such a cute Mom! Money chores have been a hit at our house, thanks for the idea.
3 comments:
Your family is adorable...Do you live in Ca? So glad I found your blog you are such a cute Mom! Money chores have been a hit at our house, thanks for the idea.
What great pictures. You are such a handsome family.
You have such cute boys!! They're great pictures of all of you. Thanks for sharing them!
Post a Comment