Sunday, September 06, 2009

Flying High

We visited the Hill AFB Museum a few weeks ago and had so much fun! I wouldn't have guessed my boys would've loved it so much! They had a great place all set up for kids. Even Tyler liked playing with all the toy airplanes and watching the movie a little. We got to eat lunch underneath some rather large planes outside and had such a great time! We have to take Ben back there next time because he got a little jealous when I told him where we were going that day! If any of you ever want a fun adventure, I'm up for another trip up there! Trenton had to sit on one of these chairs...I guess they called out to the boys! The only part I wasn't completely thrilled about was the room with all the uniforms and masks...they were all on mannequins! However, I wanted to see if we could find a parachute, so we ventured in. I was telling Trenton about breathing in deep through a mask and that helped a lot!
I'm so glad for my friend Heather! She does so many things that I feel like I drag her to do. Thanks for deciding we should get this in before our next set of adventures, Heather!!

1 comment:

Alicia Jane said...

I would love to go with you!! The only problem we found out was that they close pretty soon after blake's school gets out during the day and so it would have to be a weekend.