Sunday, September 27, 2009

Fun with Hannah!

Friday night we had a house full and a great time! I think Hannah really needed to leave all the noise by the time my boys were done "holding" her. They love her so much! It's good to have someone else to maul! It was nice to be watching Heather's kids that night because it let my boys have something to do while everyone else visited...at least I didn't have to entertain my kids. This started out with me trying to let Jasmyn eat first. And then Rachel eyed Hannah from the table and wanted to hold the baby! It was very cute. She tried feeding Hannah with her sippy cup, too! Of course, then Tyler got jealous that I was playing with TWO other children and had to get in. That meant wanting to hold Hannah...and no one else could touch her. Well, he ended up being sad when Jasmyn was ready to take Hannah back. Oh, well. He got over it quickly when he realized mom was again available for hugs. :)

No comments: