Sunday, September 13, 2009

So Close, So Far


It's started - the counting down of all the end-of-year holidays, beginning with Halloween. At least it lessens the number of times I have to explain how far away it is. I guess when you start looking for a dinosaur costume it brings up questions of when he gets to wear said costume.

1 comment:

The Woody's Fam said...

Lincoln is going as a Dinosaur too. Ebay is the best place to find them! Cheap Cheap Cheap. Ever since Trenton's b-day Lincoln keeps saying, when I have my Dinosaur birthday and it snows (that is how we have told him when his birthday is near) I want this...So instead of the family themed costumes I am letting them choose their own. James is Ammon, of course, and Lincoln a Dinosaur. I am going to make the baby a little lamb costume and let her be James' sheep so we will still have a little theme going on.