Friday, February 05, 2010

Happy Moment

Today I told the boys that if they were good and we actually got our two desperately needed errands completed, that I would then take them to the $ store and let them pick out a toy. I thought I'd probably pick up a few things to help me out the next little while while Ben's out of town. Of course we had to check out the puzzles for Tyler and that's when I heard a chorus of angels singing. You see, there were not only great puzzles that we didn't have that I knew he would love, but as I looked at the pile I found TWO Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaur puzzles!!! Fabulous! Oh, my goodness. Tyler sat and looked at them quietly and calmly for a full more twenty minutes while we found something good for Trenton. I may have puzzle bombs going off in my house and I may have been over run by all things dinosaur, but my boys are happy and content and that's good enough for me!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

So fun! Puzzles are the best.

The Woody's Fam said...

Yeah, for the Dollar Store. Isn't it amazing that something so small can make a Mom's life so much better. Someone was definitely looking out for you today (or when ever you made it to the $store).