So, I got this new calling and it's a little overwhelming and I spend more of my nights awake than asleep thinking about things. I've written down everything going through my brain and still I'm up from 2-5am so many days. Of course then I can barely stand let alone think the next day. Tomorrow, I'm taking a day off!
Anyhow, with this whole time change thing and not sleeping I have NOT been up and at 'em this week. Oh, no - everyday Ben comes to my side dressed, ready to leave and asks if I want to pray. We haven't done that since I was pregnant with Trenton. Crazy. One thing I am grateful for is that the boys still haven't adjusted and have been sleeping in until 8 or 8:30. Thanks Heavens, because I'm a mess this week!
A few days ago Ben comes in, we pray and he says, "Ty's still asleep and Trenton is upstairs laying on the couch because he said he had a 'scramp.'" HA! A Scramp! Ben had gotten him a hot pad and he was laying down nursing his 'scramp'. Cute kid. He was telling me all about it when I finally dragged myself from the depths and being as tired as I was I could barely hold back the laughter. Somehow I managed and asked him if he meant a 'cramp'. Of course he did.
Today I was informed that Trenton gets 'tummy scrumbles' when he's hungry. Just so you know!
No comments:
Post a Comment