Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Every little thing helps!

This morning was pretty amazing - for me anyway! First, I ate what I fed the boys for breakfast. That's pretty cool because usually I try and get away with not eating for as long as possible, which usually doesn't work out well later, but what can you do when the thought of much of anything makes you ill? And eating exactly what I was feeding the boys is super-impressive!! And it didn't even make me sick!
Second, I brushed my teeth for the first time in months without gagging myself. Isn't that great? Yeah, I know it's only 9:00am, but I'm pretty stoked about the happenings thus far. I realize I may wake up just like the past few months tomorrow, but it means things are easing up a bit and that's always good. BTW, this feels exactly like being pregnant with my boys. So far I am not past the time of being sick with them, so it all seems the same. I guess we'll see as things move along. For now, hooray for feeling a little more like a human being today!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Yay for you!! I'm so opposite, I have to eat RIGHT when I wake up (even if nothing whatsoever sounds appetizing), or my nausea is uncontrollable the rest of the day. You're right, I am usually not sick. I was with Laylah and only slightly with Daphne, that's why I'm thinking it must be a girl. We'll see in approximately 7 months! I'm glad you're starting to feel better. Being sick is the worst!

argylesocks said...

Hooray! That is seriously the best feeling. Extra so after so long of feeling crummy.

Melissa said...

YAY! That's the best when you've been feeling sick for so long!!!

The Jubbs said...

So glad to hear you're feeling better! At least for today. I don't ever get over the gagging while brushing my teeth. The first tooth brushing after I have the baby is like heaven!! I know, it's sad. Hope the good feelings continue :)