I was cleaning out my craft box before they came and pulled out two leftover dinosaur eggs from Trent's birthday party. I put them in a place the boys could see so they would remind me to do them. Trenton worked so hard at getting his dinosaur out and Tyler likes doing pretty much everything Trenton is doing, unless Trent is asking him to do it! :)
I love being married! We have three adorable little kiddos who I have the privledge of being mommy to every day. I am blessed to have the many talents and experiences that I do and I try to use them to create wonderful memories for my little family. With plenty of real life moments mixed in too!
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Family Visit
This past weekend my in-laws came into town and we had a great time with them! The boys either have a strong wrap around their grandparents, or suddenly grandparents love rolling around in the grass and having small feet stepping on them! They must've spent 80% of the time outside with them. And at least 15% was spent eating and sleeping...yeah, so relaxing. They probably needed a vacation from their trip!
I was cleaning out my craft box before they came and pulled out two leftover dinosaur eggs from Trent's birthday party. I put them in a place the boys could see so they would remind me to do them. Trenton worked so hard at getting his dinosaur out and Tyler likes doing pretty much everything Trenton is doing, unless Trent is asking him to do it! :)
We sure had a fun time!
I was cleaning out my craft box before they came and pulled out two leftover dinosaur eggs from Trent's birthday party. I put them in a place the boys could see so they would remind me to do them. Trenton worked so hard at getting his dinosaur out and Tyler likes doing pretty much everything Trenton is doing, unless Trent is asking him to do it! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment