I love being married! We have three adorable little kiddos who I have the privledge of being mommy to every day. I am blessed to have the many talents and experiences that I do and I try to use them to create wonderful memories for my little family. With plenty of real life moments mixed in too!
Sunday, April 18, 2010
Fixing Frog
I just couldn't handle frog anymore, so I sat Trent down and explained why frog needed to stay in the bed...and that worked, mostly. But then we headed to a hotel and along came frog and so I sat him down again and we figured out what to do about poor, sad frog. I told Trent frog couldn't have any arms because the last ones he chewed. So, if you've never seen (or felt) frog, you might not understand. I actually don't mind seeing him around the house anymore and Trenton told me he loves him. I guess that's all I needed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment