I love being married! We have three adorable little kiddos who I have the privledge of being mommy to every day. I am blessed to have the many talents and experiences that I do and I try to use them to create wonderful memories for my little family. With plenty of real life moments mixed in too!
Friday, April 16, 2010
Happy Anniversary - it's a family thing!
To celebrate our anniversary this year we decided we loved what we did last year and we wanted to copy it. We spent two nights in a hotel - one with the boys and one without - and had so much fun. Our day alone we spent in the Church Library and found out some very interesting things about Ben's family. I'm so glad Ben waited for me to be able to go with him because finding out things together is so much fun! Yes, completely serious! Of course we hit the "ball place" and hung out at "This is the place" at the little train for a LONG time! There's a cabin there that is linked to my family, so I guess it was a family history weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment