This pregnancy has been fast...well, it seems that way since I can't remember how far along I am. And with so many great, fun things on my to-do list for the summer I am actually wishing I had a little more time. I know, once it really gets close, that'll go, but I feel like I need more time!
Just before we left for California I had a little bit of a breakdown about how huge I was feeling. Of course Ben couldn't stop how I was growing, but he listened nicely. A few days later I cheerfully told Ben I didn't need to be so upset: I was really 6 1/2 months along instead of the 4 months I thought! Yeah, he wasn't amused, but does think it's funny how I can get a little crazy and forgetful! I guess I stopped counting after the ultrasound. :)
One more thing I have discovered: Bellbands. Now, I first heard about these just after I had Tyler so I bookmarked the site. Since I have to clean up the sites I bookmark every so often I would just keep saving that one. Once pregnant I decided to give it a try. I LOVE IT!! I wear it everyday. And I could certainly see how I could wear this even 6 months after the baby. It gives so much back support and I am still wearing my regular jeans. Of course that's because they are low, but I cannot wear a belt right now, so this holds them up wonderfully! Definately something I wished I had with my boys.
Well, I guess I better get back to sewing, crocheting, and creating because tonight it's back outside for even more projects! Yep, definately nesting!
No comments:
Post a Comment