Thursday, July 22, 2010

4th of July

We had a really fun 4th of July weekend. We did a lot of nothing and for the first time in weeks were just able to relax some! It was great! The night of the 3rd we headed over a little closer to the stadium and watched the fireworks show. While we waited I cracked out some glowsticks and let the boys run around with those. I always find myself buying glowsticks to use during summer nights. Monday night we headed over to my sister's home and let the kids play for a bit in the splash pool after dinner. After it got dark we had a great time playing with fireworks because seriously, who doesn't like playing with fire?!! It was fun and relaxing and I was grateful for the extra day of sleep that I got in thanks to Ben. He's the best!
I think this picture of Hannah wondering about Ben is funny...I guess it's usually just Jazz & I getting together with the kids! And then I kicked around an ice cream maker for a bit...it helped to keep the feet cool! Also, I think I found a cure for swollen, summer feet. Next time you're pregnant in the summer and your feet begin to swell, call me! The boys had a wonderful time with Uncle Marc's poppers. Throwing those in the street yourself means you're pretty cool and big! Thank you so much Marc & Jasmyn for another fun family gathering! Thanks for having us over!

No comments: