I love being married! We have three adorable little kiddos who I have the privledge of being mommy to every day. I am blessed to have the many talents and experiences that I do and I try to use them to create wonderful memories for my little family. With plenty of real life moments mixed in too!
Tuesday, July 06, 2010
BBQ Fun!
For Father's Day we got Ben a BBQ grill and all the fun tools and gadgets to go with it. Ben has always wanted a grill and while we've had a very small one for awhile now, it's just a pain to deal with charcoal. I think Ben's in heaven now. He's already barbequed several times for us and it's FABULOUS! (Mostly having dinner cooked for me - you know?!) We invited a few friends and my sister over and had a great time hanging out. I just love our backyard in the summer...as I'm sure I've mentioned many times before!
Thank you all for bringing so much great food and hanging out with us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment