I love being married! We have three adorable little kiddos who I have the privledge of being mommy to every day. I am blessed to have the many talents and experiences that I do and I try to use them to create wonderful memories for my little family. With plenty of real life moments mixed in too!
Sunday, August 29, 2010
Hiding out together
Earlier this week I asked Ben if he would help us get out of the house and take a walk in the evenings. It's been very nice to get out a couple of times this week and do something other than a necessary errand. Just casually walking around the neighborhood helped me feel like there is life outside of the house. Paige slept and the boys loved spending time with Ben so it was great all around. This doesn't count as getting into life again though because we only talked to our ward clerk for 2 minutes. It was almost like no one else was around.
Every day Tyler gives me a play-by-play on what's happening with Paige: "Paige up, mama, Paige up!" or "Paige cry, Paige cry". Everytime Paige is awake both the boys want to hold her and take pictures with her and so we goof around with the camera lots. These boys surely don't have my side of the family genes when it comes to the camera, right?! :)

Not sure I'm ready to enter the real world just yet! Just a little longer in my cave...it's so great pretending nothing else matters, and right now that's mostly true!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
All your kids (and you) are so cute. WIsh we had hung out more when I was close! Congratulations on such a beautiful baby girl. I love her name! I am proud of you for hiding out for so long. I wish I could do that sometimes. Like when my kids are sick or it is winter. But after 2 hours of being inside, I can't handle it any longer... :-)
I loved those walks with my little newborn, thankfully in March we had 2 warm days that gaves us the chance to get out of the house!
Paige is so cute!! I love her freshly clean out of the tub look and that flower headband makes her looks so tiny!
Post a Comment