Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Family Night

While Ben was out of town we took a trip to Temple Square with Jasmyn & Marc. Trenton has been asking me for a few weeks now if we can go see the big Angel Moroni, so we called Jasmyn and we ended up over at their house for dinner, too. Thanks Jasmyn! It was so yummy!! Seeing the angel was the entire reason for the jaunt up there and the boys loved it. Now they want to go again for longer...I guess we need to take Ben this time!

2 comments:

Sarah Jarvis said...

Love Temple Square and so do the kids. Such a fun thing to do!

The Woody's Fam said...

I guess you really had sleep problems this morning. Holy cow you posted this 3 hours ago. Yikes that sucks!

What a great FHE, I really want to take the boys up there. Was it worth it? With 3 kids and all? Long drive, construction, and finding parking sometimes detracts me from things.