Saturday, September 11, 2010

Just Stuff

I found a few pictures on my phone of times when I couldn't make it to a real camera. I happen to think this little girl is beautiful and just so sweet! "Helping" Dad put together his new tv...boxes always make the best toys! My friend just put together a fabulous calendar and it was so cute! I, however, do not have the time or energy to spend on making anything much right now...so I headed out one night nad found this already mostly put together magnetic calendar that I could use to help Trent know better what's going on everyday (he always asks). I painted the pieces in a few hours and slapped some stickers on it and love it! It's good for me to start remembering the date a little better too, because that is still a problem! I like having the date and the activities on there. It's my new favorite thing!

1 comment:

The Woody's Fam said...

She is so sweet. I love her bow and girlie girlie outfit!!!!!