I love being married! We have three adorable little kiddos who I have the privledge of being mommy to every day. I am blessed to have the many talents and experiences that I do and I try to use them to create wonderful memories for my little family. With plenty of real life moments mixed in too!
Wednesday, October 06, 2010
Paige's Blessing Day
We had so much support from family and friends when we blessed baby Paige. It was so much fun to visit with so many people that we love. What a fun day to celebrate our baby girl!
When Paige was born my Mom brought up my baby blessing dress. I washed it and sewed a little bit of the lace on one sleeve back on and that's what we used for Paige. I hadn't realized my Mom had sewed my blessing dress, but I love it! Heirloom, beautiful, and I didn't have to make or buy a dress! Thanks so much for bringing that, Mom!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
How sweet does Paige look?! So cute. I also dressed Laylah in the dress I was blessed in. My mom didn't make it, but her friend did! I think that is so special. You all look great. Cute family pic!
I wish we could have come! You all looked beautiful!
Beautiful! I love her smile. I got your sweet, lovely note the other day ...
I am loving the picture of you are Paige. You look great and paige is just adoreable.
Oh, sure. Mom didn't bring up that dress for her first granddaughter. I'm offended. ;)
That was a fun weekend--thanks for having girl's night at your house and especially for watching Hannah for us on Saturday. We love you guys!
Post a Comment