Thursday, October 07, 2010

Two Months Old

This precious little girl is such a joy! She brings so much calm and peace to my life...and with callings and my VERY intense other children (okay, just one!) that is a blessing!
At her two month check up Paige weighed 12.5 pounds!! I love it! She is so good at working on her chunkiness! She is such a fun baby to snuggle. For my memory: Paige started smiling in response to my face and voice on her 1 month birthday. At two months she follows voices and people very well and loves looking around at anything and everything. Paige started cooing at me about two weeks ago when the house was quiet and I was just talking to her.
Paige wakes up happy and smiling in the morning. That's how I know she's ready to be up for the day. Don't you wish you could just wake up and smile and coo at the wall until someone came to get you up? Okay, probably not, but I love that she wakes up so happy. That is seriously a first for me with such a young baby. The only thing that would make her happier is to not have her hands covered up so she can suck on them in the morning. I don't think either of my boys ever tried to self-soothe this young. I know, I know, but I just can't say enough about how much I love having Paige in our family. Honestly, I already feel like she has been with us forever and how could we ever not have her?

1 comment:

Danya said...

Awwwwwww so cute!!!! I forget how close her and Lilly are in age! Aren't little girls just so awesome?! :D