Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was so much fun this year! My sister Jasmyn and her husband Marc and their little girl Hannah and my brother Chase all came over and spent the day with us. We had a great time and made lots of memories. I love Hannah. She is quite the little character and I love how well she plays with Trent & Tyler. I have a feeling in the next year or two we are going to see Tyler and Hannah coming up with all sorts of crazy things together! Stay posted! :)
Tyler is so good on the computer - giving Hannah all sorts of great ideas! There was a lot of Wii playing and looking through Black Friday ads. Marc is so great with my kids. He held Paige for awhile while I was tryring to look at ads. While I was calling out deals to Marc it made me so happy to hear Ben & Jasmyn laughing and talking in the kitchen. I just LOVE that my husband gets along so well with my family, especially Jasmyn & her husband. We love that we get to live near them for a few years at least! Sadly, for Marc, every time he holds one of my babies he comes very close to getting covered - in something. Paige just missed him! We found some cute little boy jammies for Hannah and put her to bed so we could stay up and watch Elf together. During that, Tyler fell asleep in Ben's arms and barely moved when I put him in bed. Very unlike Tyler, but when you don't get a nap, the night is a big crash! And this picture is just so funny. Hannah (and every other little girl I'm around) is so curious as to why I'm covering up baby Paige. So funny!

No comments: