Friday, May 20, 2011

Easter

We had two visits from the Easter Bunny...thanks our surprise Easter Bunny! The kids thought it was awesome!! Paige was changed and fed and then found her Sunday shoes left out in the living room. We almost always put church clothes away right when we take them off, but I guess those got left out. I tried taking them from her, but she held onto those shoes for over an hour. She tried playing with other toys, but only if it worked out that they fit in her hands with the shoes in them too. It cracked me up how angry she got when I tried to take them, so I whipped out the camera and laughed some more! Almost ready to give up the shoes and go to sleep... We had such a fun week with family nights about our Savior and answering Trenton's million questions that come flying at us nonstop these days. I'm so grateful for the chance to celebrate Easter and teach my children.

1 comment:

argylesocks said...

Girls and their shoes, I'm telling you.