Monday, November 07, 2011

Halloween Happenings

We hung out with my childhood friend Brittany and her cute kids. Our boys play so well together and we didn't have to step in to break up one fight. It was awesome. Brittany, I think we need to play more often! We had a fun Halloween. We trick or treated and passed out candy. It was fun to dig out the costumes and pumpkins. We never do anything else, but this year Trenton really wanted to do a little extra something. So, I dragged my family over to a free haunted walk through and it was so fun! Ben, of course, didn't want to go, but told me later that he was so glad that I drag the family to things once in awhile. Trent loved it and even Tyler was okay - it wasn't scarier than Haunted Mansion. Halloween was fun this year. The BYU games continue, but the little break was nice. Now we have two cold night games coming up. Should be fun!!

No comments: