Tuesday, July 03, 2012

What do you do in the Summertime?!!

I took this to show my sister my new shirt....which I'm guessing she didn't like because she only commented on my jewlery! But I LOVE this shirt. Which is strange to me, but I do!
 I love when Ben randomly sits at the piano and plays. Many people don't know he can read music. I love when he gets on a kick and starts playing all the time...and he would kill me if he knew I took this picture! :)
 Another thing we have been doing this summer is a lot of coloring, drawing, math, and writing. Here Trent is entertaining Paige while Ty has his swim lesson.
 And of course whoever can wrestle the camera out of my hands....
 Tyler and Trent found this United States game that they love too. I still have to read the questions for Tyler, but he likes figuring out which cities and monuments belong to which state. Later I always get quizzed by my boys and they are shocked when I know the answers (haha!).
And I don't have a picture of it, but LOTS of reading...of course! We're on a good schedule for when I read to the kids and, again, once you have them trained for a situation, it does make it so nice. We're having a blast!

2 comments:

argylesocks said...

I can totally see why you love that shirt. It's super cute and you look amazing in it. I don't look that good and i'm not pregnant! We would love to play, let me know when you are free.

Laney said...

I love the shirt and I don't usually like prints like that. I wish I could come over and play! We need to talk on the phone soon. It's been too long.