It happened - Trenton now is missing his two front teeth! (I'm very glad for this because both teeth have been loose for awhile. When one fell out, it let the other slip sideways and it looked like he got punched in the face or something. Better just to have them both out!)
He was pretty excited and wasn't careful last night at dinner...and out it came. If it were just a little closer to Christmas he could sing that song...but he will probably get one or both grown in by then.
Everytime I look at Trenton I remember my sister: I only remember one sibling losing teeth and probably it was mostly because we have so much video footage of that time. My sister Jasmyn was missing her two front teeth when our family took a two week vacation back east - and looking at Trenton missing those two teeth makes me think of my 6-year-old sister and the gaps in her teeth all those years ago. Which also makes me miss her.
1 comment:
Oh, fun! I didn't smile for half of those back east pictures because I was sure I looked goofy with them missing...because I should care at age 6, right? :) Love you!
Post a Comment