This morning Paige wakes up and I'm still throwing myself together in the bathroom. Ben got her up and she comes in with her entourage (which currently includes three babies, that crazy pink penguin, and her 'pink') and says, 'Mommy, my tummy so hungry.' So I told her I'd be done in two minutes and I'd go get her breakfast. Well, then her eyes woke up a little more and she realized I was getting ready - which she knew meant I had washed my face. So she ran to her bathroom and got a washcloth and brought it to me. I tried to not get it wet, reminding her that she was hungry. Paige: "Mommy, I no like food anymore!". Ben and I busted up. She's such a 2-year-old girl - it's all about what she wants at the time.
P.S. I got the washcloth ready for her and she proceeded to 'wash' her face. The second I said let's go get food though she was right there following me to the kitchen. She keeps us laughing!
No comments:
Post a Comment