We have been trying to enjoy the last of the semi-warm days and sunshine. Of course it's impossible to go out and enjoy it before about 3pm. We've already had snow - just a light dusting, but Tyler was sure trying to get me to let him out at 7am while it was still dark and only 19 degrees. Didn't happen, but I'm sure he'll get his chance this year.
Tyler and Trenton have been playing lots of hop scotch.
If it's sunny out, the kids ask to go play. I think they must be like the geese and ducks flying south over our home all the time - they can feel the seasons changing. :)
We're excited about the seasons and fun end-of-year activities and traditions, but I'm not sure any of us are ready to give up our sunny days yet. I'm so glad this week is looking to be warm and sunny! (I think I've made all my kids love the summer months by spending so much time in the pool this year!)
No comments:
Post a Comment