Our new little boy is here! We were so excited to welcome our second boy on Monday night and be able to take him home the next day. We were all a little tired, but definately ready to get home and start being together as a family. We have had so much fun together. Ben was able to stay with us for the whole first week which was so nice and helped in the changes, especially for Trent. We're all doing well and getting lots of sleep, so I hope that in the next few weeks and months that won't change too dramatically, but I'm grateful and happy right now!
Oh, what a relief to be able to move on with our lives and have our little guy here safely!
3 comments:
Congratulations Amber!! I got your e-mail, I just haven't actually sat down to write you back...sorry:0( Maybe sometime soon we can plan a playdate or something. I would love to meet your little guy the boys would have fun playing with Trevor!!
okay, so i totally said trevor when i meant trent!! Sorry!! I was thinking about my friend who has a son named Tyler and just had a baby named Trevor!! All those T names I get mixed up since they are so close to your boys' names
Thanks, Alicia! I would absolutely love to get together and let the boys play. I understand about the T names...we really didn't mean to do that, but you kinda have to go with whatever you can both agree on! Oh, well! I'll definately call you when things feel just a little more under control. (Not completely though or I'd never call anyone or do anything!)
Post a Comment