Trent had so much fun making these snowmen in the backyard with my sister. It's our family with even a little baby in my arms - ah! I love having a yard and a place for Trent to run around and explore and all that fun stuff that he loves to do. I am so excited for how warm the weather has been getting and the sunshine feels and looks so inviting! I hope I get to sit outside in the sun very soon. I guess that's the worst about growing up in the desert - I really miss the shorter, milder winters. Oh, well - at least spring is coming soon.
I can hardly believe that Tyler is 2 weeks old and that we are getting out and about now. It's crazy how fast everything goes. I feel so amazing this time around that I am tempted to completely overdo it, but I guess just being able to enjoy these early weeks should be good enough for me to slow down and relax! I'm so excited for life right now and while I can't quite say why, I'm sure it has much to do with my wonderful husband and my two healthy boys that all make my life so much more enjoyable!
1 comment:
That is awesome. i wish we had snow out here :( i can't believe how fast kids grow up. so cute
Post a Comment