Monday, March 31, 2008

Blessing Weekend


Tyler was blessed yesterday. It was a very fun weekend with so many of our family and friends in town and hanging out at our house all weekend. Everyone left last night and this morning and now it seems so quiet and strange here. I'm sure that feeling will leave soon! Now I have to gear up a bit more and be better at entertaining Trent since he had such a great time with everyone. I hardly held the baby or saw Trent it seems. It was such a good time to relax and enjoy everyone's company. And while that seems like it's over, in just a few days more family will be coming into town for Conference and some staying with us. It's good to be able to help out and see people at the same time. For the rest of April we have all our time filled up like this, however, I'm sure this is how it will be for awhile, I just haven't looked at the calendar past April!
I am glad for the sun today. It definately makes a difference in my spirit and mood.
P.S. That's my brother-in-law holding Tyler. It was everyone but mom and dad it seemed!

No comments: