What a happy kid! We have had so much family visiting for the past three weeks and many are still here over this weekend. It's been great to see so many people and spend time with them. It is also really fun for the boys. What two-year-old wouldn't want endless attention from lots of different people? Not any I know of! I know I"m going to have about five hundred pictures to go through from everyone's cameras too after these several weeks! I guess I should just start now because it's just to get more and more overwhelming as they keep adding up. That's a nice thing about my family - I don't have to worry about taking enough pictures when they're here because I know they have got it covered!
Ben and I celebrated our four anniversary this week too. It was so much fun to think back and look over the last four years. I know it's not long, but we have done so much together and reached so many goals in that time. I wouldn't trade my life or the experiences I have had. Ben is such an amazing husband, friend, and father. He is definately the person that brings out the best in me. I love my sweet family.
No comments:
Post a Comment