Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A little family fun


On Saturday we all took a trip to SLC with my family. We went to the Mayan Adventure and had some very good food. The atmosphere was great and we all had a great time. This is us outside the restaurant inside the mouth of one of the guardians. Trent loved it!
Then the boys and I spent some time with my mom and sisters on Temple Square while Ben and my dad were in the Family History Center. They love that place and they always get some amazing stories and great information!
My family left from there so our little family jumped on TRAX (train) downtown and rode around for a bit for Trent's sake. He just loves it there! We walked around the Gateway a little and just relaxed. It was nice to spend time together and not have something we had to do. (I'm getting so good at putting off things that really aren't that important!)
I can't believe Jasmyn's wedding is in just over a week. Guess I should start getting ready!

2 comments:

Alicia Jane said...

days like that are the best! no matter what you do, just quality time with the family. tell jasmyn i said congrats on her upcoming wedding. where is she getting married?

Alicia Jane said...

so you will be in cali this weekend? I haven't been back in 2 years but I'm headed up this weekend too! I'm shooting a wedding in Victorville (traditional wedding) but I will be all over So Cal visiting people.