So, we had so much fun in California. First, it was a blur of days getting the last few things finished for Jasmyn and Marc's wedding. We transformed the church into looking like we were outside in a park or garden. It was beautiful! Ben, Chase and I strung white lights across the entire ceiling to lower it and create a really cool feeling. After all the plants, bird baths, and colums were brought in the place looked amazing.
After they were married we treated our family to a fun time at Disneyland with the Hansens! We all had so much fun.
I'm very glad to be home, but I do love visiting family and friends down there. After I catch up on laundry and I do some much needed grocery shopping I will write more and post more great pictures!
1 comment:
Yay for family blogs! Yes, please post more pictures. :) It was nice to see you guys at Disneyland, and thanks for the message on my phone, Ben. I had Marc listen to it too and we both laughed. Love making out with my husband...
Hopefully we'll see you on Sunday for dinner!
Post a Comment