Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Park Time



So my friend introduced me to an awesome park this week. After library story time we all packed lunches over there and had a blast. Trent's favorite part was the BIG slide and the ducks! The boys had so much fun together and it was a good break from home and over more everyday stuff.
Trent really loves the story time at the library too. It's just his speed and he talks about it for the whole week until the next time. I guess it's something we will probably keep going to!


1 comment:

The Woody's Fam said...

I am glad you had fun. I was a little worried. I felt a little pushy making you go to that particular park. We have to do it again next week!

PS You were smart in not going last night. I wish I had done the same. Talk about a waste of time! The poor Youth in this area have no clue what is really out there!