Friday, October 03, 2008

Happy Boys!

Couldn't get Tyler to hold still, but that's okay. He is a riot! He is an army-crawling/raspberry-blowing machine right now! It is so fun having both our great, sweet boys! Trent is fabulous at making Tyler laugh and they have LONG giggling sessions that Ben and I sometimes just can't bear to interupt. We are sure grateful for them. In the midst of all the laughing, Trent is having to learn that keeping his things away from Tyler now means WAY UP! He's so patient with Tyler and is really trying hard to keep his special things high. Tyler is just so fast sometimes. No major accidents yet, but it's only a matter of time. Trent and I talked today about what special places he could use to keep his things (because his favorite spot right now is the couch and once in a great while I want to sit down on it!). I'm so excited for General Conference this weekend and the chance to spend LOTS of time together as a family. That's always good for the fams! For those who wished they could have seen the pictures from the post "Summer in California" a little better, I fixed those pictures!

No comments: