Saturday, November 01, 2008

Fall Fun


Where to start...?
This last week has been lots of fun and very busy. Even though there's "down time" it's usually in the form of naps for the kids while I try to get everything else done. We have had so much fun this week together, so here's a peek into the fun times!
We have been going to story time at the library the last few weeks. Trent absolutely loves it, which is great because I tried to take him about a year ago and he didn't care for it at all. However, now with his friend James going, Trent begs to go back and talks about it all week long. Sometimes I sing the songs for him at home and he thinks it's great getting to do all the actions, etc. It's something fun to look forward to.

Trent lauging, singing, and getting ready for the story on the magic blanket!





Then, of course there is BYU football. Some of these pictures are just too funny not to post! On the walk to the stadium Trent and Dad usually throw a football and Trent "tackles" Daddy...which is very funny. This last home game was such great football weather. And then there's the excited faces of too much football for one day, guys!


We carved pumpkins for family night and had Trent digging most of the guts out of his pumpkin! He did a pretty good job considering he didn't want to get any "blahs" on him! He kept telling us the spoon would help him out and that he wanted to eat the pumpkin. Maybe I should make pumpkin something or other...any ideas?


Trent asked Ben for circle eyes and a triangle nose on his pumpkin.
Wednesday night was our ward party/chili cook off. It was lots of fun with TONS of great food. Trent only wanted to run around the gym with the other kids and I'm surprised we got him to eat at all. I made him promise not to go out any doors so he would tell the other kids to come back in if they left and they did! He started lots of running and screaming, but he kept all those other little boys inside where we could see them! He was so sad when everything was being cleaned up and it was time to go!
This doesn't really go with the Halloween week, but I went to the doctor this week to see about the migraines...I'm feeling pretty optimistic since I think I'm on the right track. The greatest part was going all by myself! since my dear friend Heather watched my boys. Thank you so much, Heather!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Cute pumpkins!